• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

I think most of us here knew about the AleSmith releases for quite awhile you arent risking anything by posting it here. People who hide info about a release or a bar tapping a special brew just suck anyway and are the opposite kind of people that make the craft beer industry awesome. 

I think most of us here knew about the AleSmith releases for quite awhile you arent risking anything by posting it here. People who hide info about a release or a bar tapping a special brew just suck anyway and are the opposite kind of people that make the craft beer industry awesome. 

Exactly, that's why I passed it along.

I tried the R&R both on tap and out of the bottle. Glad I only bought one, it was poorly executed. Very disappointing from Stone, Their IPAs have been great lately. It was better out of the bottle, and got better as it warmed. I guess the Dayman was so amazing I had high hopes for this one. This is the worst beer I've had from Stone other than some of the mix tape blends.

I did a write up on some specials going on today for #IPAday:

http://www.epicbeergirl.com/2013/07/ipa-day.html

Noble is also tapping a new keg of Big Whig IPA and growler fills of their Too Darn Hot will be available.  Did anyone watch the Mystery Diner show last night that featured Derek from Newport Beach Brewing?  Was pretty funny!