• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Should have had an Or Xata but glad you made it over there to have the habanero

Yeah, I had to tap out. Between the three heavy hitters, Firestone, and two there at The Breury I was on a good one. Thought that Or Xata might put me over. Jason and I thought about it, but realized neither of us like horchata.

I really liked the habanero sour. It hits you right away as a solid sour but finishes with a tangy kick that has a lot of bite.

We were done, but on principal had to drink Mrs. Stoutfire just for the lolz.

I've had so many rare beers that aren't disttributed here. And I still have yet to try 120 minute, it's been so elusive. I want it so bad.

Regular at my bf's work brought him a bottle of 120, he was able to get a case of it in Nevada.  It's only brewed couple times of year but, this time of year year it usually starts becoming available.  

Spencer - dig the Hajduk Split logo!

I was wearing my jersey two days ago. Man I love Split.

Sweet!

I rock my national team jersey all the time.

I've also got a scarf that says HAJDUK and TORCIDA on either side in huge block letters (f'n love that thing!) but never have the occasion to wear it.

When I do, I secretly hope to run into some Dinamo fans so I can mock them.

Hajduk Živi Vječno!

Now back to beer:

Almanac Beer Co. - Farmers Reserve #3

Sour ale, aged in wine barrels with strawberries and nectarines

Soinds SUPER gay, but is friggin awesome, and everyone knows that real men drink sour beers

Almanac is killing it with their sours. I've enjoyed every Farmers Reserve #1-4. Wasn't able to get multiples of 1 and 4 but have a 2 and 3 hidden away for while to try in a year.

They just released a new sour; Dogpatch Sour and it too is fantastic. Highly recommend, if you can find it. Their stuff is starting to sell fast, people are finding out about this great newer brewery.

All the Winter/Pumpkin beers are starting to show up. Almanac is doing a Heirloom Pumpkin Barleywine. Looking forward to that too.

"This is a beer made with real pumpkins. We hand-roasted over 500lbs of heirloom pumpkins from La Tercera Farms in Bodega Bay. The caramelized gourds were then added to our velvety American Barleywine and aged in brandy barrels for a year. Finally, we blended the barrel-aged beer with freshly brewed ale and added a delicate hint of pumpkin pie spices to round out this decadent autumn sipper."