• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Had a Coronado Sock Knocker. Wasn't a fan. Had decent flavor but was lacking aftertaste.

Agreed, had it on tap the other day and it was meh. Their Frog Breath is solid.

FYI: Slaters 50/50 is hosting a Dudes tap takeover on Thursday night at their Anaheim location. Starts at about 7 PM. I will be there to support Jeff, Gil and the rest of the Dudes. Hopefully some of you can make it out and support locals. 

Had some test brews this evening from Coastline Brewing Company who will be opening this Winter in Redondo Beach. I thought their Saison stood out as did the IPA. It will be interesting to see what tweeks they make and which beers they decide to include in their lineup when they launch. 

What brewery?

Maritime Brewery. 

Imperial Pale Ale 7.5% alc/vol

A classic India pale ale style. Hoppy, crisp, and citrusy, with an underlying malt character. Made by blending lots of malted barley, wheat, and a judicious quantity of Cascade hops. A "big" beer!

Are you all ready? Looking forward to trying this one at Blue Palms at their Anniversary party. 

http://www.beerpulse.com/2013/07/stone-17th-anniversary-gotterdammerung-ipa-debuts-in-three-weeks-953/

Blue Palms Anniversary 2 yrs ago was first time I had Dogfish Head 120 min....SO GOOD.  Sadly, I don't think I can make it this yr but, am looking forward to having Stone's beer at their anniversary  : )

I've had so many rare beers that aren't disttributed here. And I still have yet to try 120 minute, it's been so elusive. I want it so bad.

Really? It kind of popped up everywhere a while back up here for a couple weeks. It will be at the Blue Palms once again for their anniversary. Take a look at their website and beer list so far. You may want to make the drive....

Tonight the Dudes bring their beer lineup to Slaters 50/50 Anaheim

Beer Lineup:

Double Trunk (DIPA 10.8%)- This is one of the easiest drinking 11 % beers I have had. 

Grandmas Pecan-English Brown Ale

Raspberry Wheat- Great beer actually and I thought I would hate it, much more complex than the average wheat beer. 

Kolschtal Eddy