• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

On 11/7/2023 at 7:51 PM, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Boil in a bag at its best.  

It was a bit weird for me with Panera, I went there occasionally for a while, better than fast food, you know, that kind of thing. I think it was when I got one of their soups and my thought was "this is boil in a bag soup" and it just changed my whole attitude towards them. I have gone there a couple times since out of a lack of choice, and nothing has changed my opinion for the better.

3 hours ago, Skram said:

It was a bit weird for me with Panera, I went there occasionally for a while, better than fast food, you know, that kind of thing. I think it was when I got one of their soups and my thought was "this is boil in a bag soup" and it just changed my whole attitude towards them. I have gone there a couple times since out of a lack of choice, and nothing has changed my opinion for the better.

Panera sold out to a corporation in 2017. It's been downhill ever since.

On 12/4/2023 at 12:46 PM, Taylor said:

Panera sold out to a corporation in 2017. It's been downhill ever since.

You may have the opportunity to purchase stock in Panera next year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/panera-stock-was-a-100-bagger-before-it-went-private-in-2017-it-could-go-public-again-in-2024/ar-AA1l1GIe

On 12/4/2023 at 9:35 AM, Skram said:

Panera is just glorified hospital food. 

Here in a couple of weeks INO will be raising prices, I am not exactly sure how much because I am not in the stores anymore.  I would assume the increase will be about 40 cents more for a combo, our associates will get a raise.  Then again in April, we will be raising prices again in California when minimum wage for fast food goes to $20 an hour and we will make sure we pay a couple dollars more an hour to start. 

On 12/7/2023 at 3:45 PM, Stradling said:

Wait is that legit?  Does the burger come with a fry and drink?  For some reason I have never been there.  

No. Everything is a la carte. Their fries are huge, though, even the small ones. They fill the container and then dump at least as many more in the bag.

Idaho’s first In-N-Out location sets opening date, with special traffic plan in place

https://boisedev.com/news/2023/12/11/in-n-out-meridian-open/

Fans of the California-based burger chain In-N-Out can soon get their fix without leaving Idaho. Detractors now know when to stay away.

A spokesperson announced the Meridian, Idaho store at 3520 E Fairview Ave. will open tomorrow, December 12th at 10:30am. Restaurants are open 10:30am-1:00am, except on Friday and Saturday when they stay open until 1:30am.

The Ada County Highway District says its team is prepared for the opening — and inevitable crush of traffic. In 2020, when the chain opened up in Aurora, Colorado, drive-thru lines stretched to more than 12 hours.

-----

Am I going down there? Hell no.

On 12/7/2023 at 3:52 PM, Stradling said:

Here in a couple of weeks INO will be raising prices, I am not exactly sure how much because I am not in the stores anymore.  I would assume the increase will be about 40 cents more for a combo, our associates will get a raise.  Then again in April, we will be raising prices again in California when minimum wage for fast food goes to $20 an hour and we will make sure we pay a couple dollars more an hour to start. 

In N Out just showing their greed 

-Taylor 

On 12/7/2023 at 4:45 PM, Stradling said:

Wait is that legit?  Does the burger come with a fry and drink? 

That is legit 5 guys prices, and the burger does not come with fry and drink, they butt rape you for those too. 

Think $5 for fries, $3 for fountain soda? 

On 12/7/2023 at 4:45 PM, Stradling said:

For some reason I have never been there.  

Don't. It's not worth it. Buyers remorse almost immediately. 

On 11/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, Jason said:

First time at one of these. It’s good but I think i still prefer In N Out. 

IMG_9031.jpeg

Whataburger is just a way different type of burger than In N Out, but for the price they are hands down the best chain burger (besides In N Out) in the Valley IMO. Plus they have onion rings and Whataburger branded spicey ketchup. Everything I've tried on their menu is delicious and made fresh.