• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend in Phoenix I went to Whataburger.  

I think I had been before at some point but this time I decided to really be critical and compare against the KING of fast food burgers.  (Culver’s).  

Whataburger is solid.  I would put them in the premium fast food burger category like Culver’s, Freddy’s, INO, Runza, Steak N Shake and Fatburger.

With the kids burger they gave a burger, drink, fries, apple slices and fruit snacks.  My 5 year old is a burger connoisseur and she gave 2 thumbs up.

2 hours ago, cals said:

@Stradling, I’ve been curious about this… 

So your supplier of buns adds cinnamon?  Maybe allspice?  

It bugs me.  They should stop.

They don’t. If you had a bun that tasted like it had all spice of cinnamon then we received a bad bunch of buns which I have heard of in 20 or so years in So Cal. 

7 hours ago, Stradling said:

They don’t. If you had a bun that tasted like it had all spice of cinnamon then we received a bad bunch of buns which I have heard of in 20 or so years in So Cal. 

There’s something in that spice family in the bun.  I taste it very time.  It’s subtle but there.  Not trying to give you shit about it, but I’ve been wondering.

3 hours ago, cals said:

There’s something in that spice family in the bun.  I taste it very time.  It’s subtle but there.  Not trying to give you shit about it, but I’ve been wondering.

Water, flour, yeast, salt and granulated sugar are the only ingredients in our buns. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Water, flour, yeast, salt and granulated sugar are the only ingredients in our buns. 

If you’re telling the truth (and that’s a big if), then that’s weird.  Maybe there’s some caramelization of the sugar that I’m tasting.

13 hours ago, cals said:

I think I had been before at some point but this time I decided to really be critical and compare against the KING of fast food burgers.  (Culver’s).  

Now I'm intrigued, I need to try Culvers.