• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 1 month later...

@Stradling Went to the In N Out in Chino off of Grand on Monday for lunch.  Probably the best run In N Out I've been to.  Service was really good.  They opened registers up quickly when there were a few people in line.  The food was cooked perfectly like usual.  But it was the roamer that they had inside that was above and beyond.  They had someone dedicated to the eating area that was cleaning tables, picking up trash, even asking if everything was good and asking if we wanted refills.  That was the first time I've been to an In N Out where someone was dedicated to keeping the place clean.  Most of the time it's fend for yourself to clean the tables, especially during the rushes.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

@Stradling Went to the In N Out in Chino off of Grand on Monday for lunch.  Probably the best run In N Out I've been to.  Service was really good.  They opened registers up quickly when there were a few people in line.  The food was cooked perfectly like usual.  But it was the roamer that they had inside that was above and beyond.  They had someone dedicated to the eating area that was cleaning tables, picking up trash, even asking if everything was good and asking if we wanted refills.  That was the first time I've been to an In N Out where someone was dedicated to keeping the place clean.  Most of the time it's fend for yourself to clean the tables, especially during the rushes.

Yea, Nicole, the Manager at the store is very good.  Thank you for the feedback.  

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Sounds like every INO I've been to.