• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Rougned Odor

2 hours ago, Tank said:

i'm not opposed to them drilling this tool bag again and again and again.

but the practical side of me realizes that retaliation from the rangers could be costly to the angels if they decide to go after trout or ohtani or simmons.

at the VERY least, i'd send some chin music to this idiot every single at bat. if one of those pitches gets away, so be it. i'd also consider barrel rolling him at second on a DP or tagging him in the face or sack whenever he slides into a base.

If you've read anything Bannister has said anytime this POS had done something POS-y....  You know he's got the full support of his manager and that Bannister fully believes in taking retaliation if Stanky were to get plunked.