• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Rougned Odor

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

there's a difference between trying to disrupt a double play by being in the way vs. trying to injury the other teams' players.  

Making Simmons go way outside the bag to complete the DP is fine.  elevating your spike at the end and leaving a gash in his leg is typical douchery for an overrated player.  

I hope the rangers enjoy the almost 50m they owe him for the next five years.  

BTW, I would be astounded if G Rich has the stones to plant 99 in the guys' ribs.  

I doubt he has the control to hit a target so Odor may be nailed unintentionally when Richards loses the grip on another pitch. 

1 hour ago, TroutField said:

I will start to respect G - Rich and stop saying he has no balls if he does this. 

But it if they aren’t going to plunk Didi after doing a curtain call in our own stadium they won’t do anything about Odor.

Didi suffered his own fate pissing off the baseball Gods that stripped him of his ability to hit.

4 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

It was a dirty play, but he won’t get suspended.  He veered towards him which he’s not allowed to do, he brought his foot up, which he’s not allowed to do, but he won’t be suspended because he was still able to touch the bag on the slide.  I hate they guy, and think he is a dirty player, but not sure it is worth a suspension, a fastball to the ribs, yes, a suspension, no.

Didn't the rule get changed so that it's no longer just touching the bag but actually trying to go TO the bag?    Rougned is a grade A snatch.

More importantly -- if you didn't already love Andrelton Simmons, his final comment on this situation is priceless...   

"... I'm gonna eat my gelato and sleep well at night."

It doesn't get any better than that....

Edited by Inside Pitch

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. At this point the Rangers are nothing more than fairly easy wins. We’ve already broken their shortstop. No need to give them more fuel for rivalry by martyring this jackass. 

I think a good hard tag to the face if he tries to steal second is in order. 

4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. At this point the Rangers are nothing more than fairly easy wins. We’ve already broken their shortstop. No need to give them more fuel for rivalry by martyring this jackass. 

I'm with you.   They have nothing to lose...  Making targets out of Ohtani, Trout, and Simmons serves no purpose.   But what's the point....  it's Rougned Odor..  shit splatters...

15 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

while I agree, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Richards brush him back some at least.  Someone needs to get this guy's attention.  Maybe it wakes everyone up a bit.  

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

while I agree, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Richards brush him back some at least.  Someone needs to get this guy's attention.  Maybe it wakes everyone up a bit.  

I have no problem sending a little message but as you make your way across the pasture of life you can’t get so distracted swatting flies on the shitpiles that you get blindsided by the bull

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

I have no problem sending a little message but as you make your way across the pasture of life you can’t get so distracted swatting flies on the shitpiles that you get blindsided by the bull

Nah F*ck that shit. I hope Richards drills his ass. This team is a bunch of pussies. They need a brawl.

2 minutes ago, artesmustache said:

Scioscia will never order it...and these guys don't want to be seen on ESPN picking their teeth up off field so its not going to  happen

Scioscia doesn’t need to order it.  Richards and Alvarez and Bedrosian and Parker and Johnson all throw the pitches, not Scioscia.