• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• 3 months later...

I was trying to figure out the Simmons thing. Was it space? A new paradox? back in time? Why was it active in taking Simmons but not Fitz when he had a meltdown in front of it?

Patience young grasshopper.  All will be revealed eventually.

Actually where she went is a big debate on the geek sites right now.  Something about blue moon, or Ms Marvels planet, or one of Thors planets.  Of the three choices, it would be way cool if they introduced Ms Marvel this way.  

Patience young grasshopper.  All will be revealed eventually.

Actually where she went is a big debate on the geek sites right now.  Something about blue moon, or Ms Marvels planet, or one of Thors planets.  Of the three choices, it would be way cool if they introduced Ms Marvel this way.  

That's where I was getting at gb. Thanks!

Most likely not. It'll probably be the actual Inhumans. The royal family with Blackbolt. These Inhumans are kinda like the rogue cousins. When the real Inhumans come to Earth.. Watch out.

This week's episode was pretty good. Glad Simmons is back. Loving how Daisy is taking that leadership role.

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd give this a bump.

I can't believe how great this show has gotten since the pilot. Night and day difference. Season 3 is shaping up to be something epic and we're not even halfway through. Grant Ward might be the best villain in the MCU. The HYDRA ties and Marvel willing to go really deep with the origin story of the organization. Ballsy move and its paying off.

I liked this show from the get go.  Of course the geek liked the buildup.  

But I agree.  It's paying off right now.  The story lines are just random at first, then all of a sudden they come together.  

So what do you think about Simmons falling for the Astronaut that we now know is Hydra?

And that whole Hydra came way before Red Skull. Somehow I think the Gree will be a major player after this all gets sorted out.

I liked this show from the get go.  Of course the geek liked the buildup.  

But I agree.  It's paying off right now.  The story lines are just random at first, then all of a sudden they come together.  

So what do you think about Simmons falling for the Astronaut that we now know is Hydra?

And that whole Hydra came way before Red Skull. Somehow I think the Gree will be a major player after this all gets sorted out.

I don't think he's Hydra. I think he was the sacrifice they were mentioning while reading about the ancient rituals of Hydra.

As far as the Kree and their involvement. I think its actually going to be an ancient Inhuman who ends up being the overall mastermind of Hydra and makes his debut here towards the end of the season and heading towards the Inhumans movie. The Inhumans are half Kree so I'm sure we'll see a lot more of both.

• 2 weeks later...