• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Trump, Bill Barr, and SCOTUS have really shifted a lot of power to the POTUS these last 7 years. Basically dissolved all checks and balances. I'm sure that will work out just fine. 

It's funny, the President was explicitly designed to NOT be a king, yet we cant help but trying to turn it into one.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's funny, the President was explicitly designed to NOT be a king, yet we cant help but trying to turn it into one.

At least if we are going to wipe our ass with the Constitution it's for a good cause making sure a lifelong conman like Trump gets a second term. 

20 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Regardless of who gets elected I just feel like the best outcome for the world at large is for him to drop dead on or about Jan 22, 2025

Sometimes second choice is worse than first choice. See pence and Harris.

2 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

Are you even living in the US right now?

I just finished up a month of vacation in vartious US locations and I expect to be back for good by mid-year next year at the latest. In my limited time I saw no murders, pretty much everyone I saw spoke fluentish English and nobody asked me to use any unfamiliar pronouns. My wife, who gets sucked into FB rabbitholes of hand-wringing paranoia, was pleasantly suprised and had a great time. My 8 year old daughter was a little disappointed that no drag queens wanted to read stories to her

15 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I just finished up a month of vacation in vartious US locations and I expect to be back for good by mid-year next year at the latest. In my limited time I saw no murders, pretty much everyone I saw spoke fluentish English and nobody asked me to use any unfamiliar pronouns. My wife, who gets sucked into FB rabbitholes of hand-wringing paranoia, was pleasantly suprised and had a great time. My 8 year old daughter was a little disappointed that no drag queens wanted to read stories to her

I hope your trip to Florida was enjoyable.

3 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

In that order? That’s a crazy itinerary. How was Nova Scotia? I haven’t made it up there yet but I want to.

St Louis and Houston in the middle was a quick work trip for me. Nova Scotia first for daughter's graduation and it's really not that much different from Mass. Even have a few tent areas

15 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

Can’t wait for the names. Those are always fun to translate. 

"Authorities identified the suspects as 26-year-old Leroyernest Joseph McCrary of Compton; 18-year-old Jaden Cunningham of Lancaster; and 18-year-old Malachi Edward Darnell of Los Angeles. "

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-07-02/fashion-island-shooting-leaves-one-dead

“You know, frankly, to hell with these guys,” O’Neill told reporters. “They knew exactly what they were doing when they decided to come into our city to commit a crime, and a woman is dead because of it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tourist-killed-newport-beach-shopping-172505305.html

Imagine going to another area so you can rob some random person who looks wealthy, you f it up killing a tourist and effectively end your life.  I'm sure the tourists weren't planning to go to certain areas but that element came to them.        

19 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

Can’t wait for the names. Those are always fun to translate. 

3 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

"Authorities identified the suspects as 26-year-old Leroyernest Joseph McCrary of Compton; 18-year-old Jaden Cunningham of Lancaster; and 18-year-old Malachi Edward Darnell of Los Angeles. "

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-07-02/fashion-island-shooting-leaves-one-dead

“You know, frankly, to hell with these guys,” O’Neill told reporters. “They knew exactly what they were doing when they decided to come into our city to commit a crime, and a woman is dead because of it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tourist-killed-newport-beach-shopping-172505305.html

Imagine going to another area so you can rob some random person who looks wealthy, you f it up killing a tourist and effectively end your life.  I'm sure the tourists weren't planning to go to certain areas but that element came to them.        

haha!