• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Blue Jays (5/24/2018). Kinsler still leading off. Calhoun still in RF.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, krAbs said:

I turned the audio off, but he looked REALLY out to me. Any explanation on how that was called safe?

No that I'm complaining. Sounds like other angles looked different?

the tag came after he touched second base

you're welcome

1 minute ago, krAbs said:

I turned the audio off, but he looked REALLY out to me. Any explanation on how that was called safe?

First angle looked like he tagged him on the leg. Second angle showed there was no tag applied until after he touched the base and was tagged on the hip.

2 minutes ago, krAbs said:

First look it appears the tag was on the leg which he would have been out.  However other angles showed the tag hitting the butt.  In that case he would be safe 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

That’s why I was pissed last night.  It took the spot light off what was an absolutely horrific individual effort.  Calhoun was irredeemably awful last night and that throw gave him underserved cover.  

It wasn’t even a good throw, Morales is slow as shit.  Way off the plate. Angels were just lucky.  We won despite Calhoun.  And I rarely say something like that. 

As someone said, it was Granderson, not Morales. A fast, good baserunner. I don't disagree with your conclusions, other than your contention that it was a bad throw. Don't oversell your position; it was a great throw from medium right to nail a fast runner. Credit  where due.