• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Old people cruise pro's

Firstly I want to thank all who joined in my "Booze Cruise Pros" thread 

that cruise had three groups of people: Bachelor parties, low class bachelorette parties, and families that realized they made a big mistake going on that cruise.  It was a great time and a great bachelor party..

Now, I want to send my 65 year old-ish parents on a cruise which I hope is nothing like that, presumably Alaska is the winner, as they aren't drinkers or island fans.

Anyone know a good cruise line and route that a nice older couple would enjoy?

I bought my parents an alaska cruise for christmas a few years back. I think cruises like that are all old people. I dont think many bachelor parties are alaska bound. Yours had young people partying because it was hitting party ports in mexico. 

Id just google it and look for the best deal. Then read the ship reviews

holland america is a terrific line. we took an alaska cruise with them and were treated great. would sail with them again any time. also did the same cruise with celebrity cruises. they were also good but not quite as excellent as holland america.

we did a cruise two summers ago to the carribbevn (falmouth, jamaica, cozumel, and the cayman islands). it was very family friendly and we had terrific service all the way around. i think we were on royal caribbean. would recommend highly. would also strongly suggest you send them in the fall or winter unless they're really big fans of humidity. we went in june and the humidity was stupefying. enjoyed sitting on our balcony but couldn't stay as long as we wanted because it was so stinking hot.