• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

My 5 year old son

that's all you can do dude.  My oldest, when he was about that age,  wasn't afraid of it, but just didn't like to waste his time.  Was always busy doing something else.  But for about a year we'd deal with massive stomach aches and such. Went to the doc, got xrays, showed how he was literally full of shit.  Backed way up.    But eventually he would fight us, because it hurt when he went because it was like giving birth I guess, so it that regard maybe you could say he was afraid of taking a dump because it hurt.

Finally he just changed his routine and everything go better.  No idea what it was all about, or what triggered him to change his routines.  And trying to change a kid's diet to include more veggies can be impossible.  Hell at one point, the doc even felt he had too much fiber!!   

But I feel your pain.  It sucked.  Poor kid would get crazy stomach aches.  Get to the doc.  And keep following up until your kid is completely better.  Not just a couple good bowl stoppers.

Edited by Biergott

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know people that will hold it at work and wait until they go home. Taking a dump at work gives me a physical boost. 

One of my old roommates wouldn't take a dump anywhere but home and to this day I still don't know how he didn't **** himself at work regularly.  During the week once I have that first cup of coffee I'm headed to the bathroom hoping there's an open stall.  Can't imagine holding that in all day.  

34 minutes ago, calscuf said:

And I show her my shits and then she gets excited about showing me her shits.  She likes that we both take big, stinky shits.

we kinda did something like this, too. seemed to help her not be so afraid of doing it on her own.

Edited by Tank

Had the same problem with my younger daughter. We used MiraLax on her, and it helped soften things up, and make her regular. 

Good luck. As stupid as this seems, it can be heartbreaking to see your kid like that

4 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Had the same problem with my younger daughter. We used MiraLax on her, and it helped soften things up, and make her regular. 

Good luck. As stupid as this seems, it can be heartbreaking to see your kid like that

i have a nephew that wouldn't use the toilet to poop until he was a teenager. he used to strap on a diaper and fill it up, then dump it and clean himself. i think he was forced into ditching this practice when his first overnight school trip came up and he couldn't do this.

yeah, it was pretty weird. we were at their house once when it happened. he hid behind a chair in the family room while we were in the living room. he didn't want us to look at him, and when his mom told us what he was doing, we didn't want to look at him, either.

he seems pretty normal now (almost 30 yers old).

On 4/17/2018 at 9:24 AM, Adam said:

He's going to the doc today. My wife and I both lost it last night. 

What did the Doc recommend?

My 5yo son is pretty particular where he takes a dump, and will hold it a long time if the perfect bathroom situation doesn't present itself. He only goes at home, with no one in the bathroom, and the door closed. Dude needs his privacy, and he takes some epic shits. 

What about one of those kid's potty books? They're pretty hilarious, and my kids loved to read them (looking at the pictures) while sitting on the pot.