• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OCR Jeff Fletcher appreciation thread

Chuck

13 hours ago, Lou said:

We're very fortunate to have him posting here. His is the only reporter's column  I read online these days.  Count me in as one who really appreciates the work that he does and the info he shares with us.

My only wish is for him to call posters dumbasses once in a while. 

(I reserve the right to change my mind and hate him if I find out he's a southern cal fan)

11 hours ago, Lou said:

The only way I'm going to San Bernardino with you is if you provide the protection and bail money.

and a light sweater vest 

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

You're welcome. 

Dumbass!   :572ac679b8023_sticker375x360:

Compared to Dodgers "Reporter" Fan Boy David Vassegh, Fletcher is basically like Mike Trout vs. Brandon Wood.

Vassegh is embarrassing to listen to. He has no concept of anything baseball related, just shouts fanboy nonsense we'd all think was too silly to post here, and if it doesn't happen in Dodger Blue, it's not good. He literally said we shouldn't get to excited about Ohtani's near perfect start against the A's, because Ryu threw a shutout. Nevermind that the A's are like third in hits in the AL, and the reason they don't look great is we beat up on their pitching.

He tried to be buddy buddy with the Dodgers, so he ends up just spouting company line nonsense.

Fletcher can be detailed, straight to the point, or he can elaborate on a topic I didn't even consider. All without being a fan boy. Seriously Vassegh is worse than Rex Hudler.

1 hour ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I should also thank you guys for sometimes pointing out things that I don’t notice. I didn’t even notice that Cowart wasn’t on a roster (I was so focused on the position changes with Jones and Ward). A post from here also led to yesterday’s Cam Bedrosian story. 

Fans (on twitter and Facebook) were the ones who noticed the bandage on Ohtani’s finger.

I don’t see everything at the game in person that you guys see on TV. 

It also helps around draft signing time because you guys are like my team of interns scouring every twitter account in the country. 

Anyway, my being here helps me too, by driving readership and learning a few things. 

that's cool and all, but how about hooking me up with some diamond club tickets? i mean, that's what you do, right?

and don't trust Lou. he's shifty.

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Dude.  Fletcher called us his interns.  

I'm pretty sure he dropped that pencil on purpose man.  

#loutoo

He called the draft nerds interns, eg you

He called me a guy. Doesn't get any better than that 

19 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Jeff Fletcher, I just want to speak on behalf of EVERYONE here at AW and say thank you.

Thank you for your year round Angels news, insight and responding to our folks here on our forum. We really REALLY appreciate it.

I say this because everything you've given us is for free, but I know there are now modern websites wanting to charge for the same info, regurgitated across several Twitter sources and news feeds. 

Thank you, Jeff.

Jeff Fletcher, the voice of reason. 

Thanks Jeff.