• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OCR Jeff Fletcher appreciation thread

Chuck

We're very fortunate to have him posting here. His is the only reporter's column  I read online these days.  Count me in as one who really appreciates the work that he does and the info he shares with us.

My only wish is for him to call posters dumbasses once in a while. 

(I reserve the right to change my mind and hate him if I find out he's a southern cal fan)

Edited by Lou

8 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I click on every OCR link that comes up on the site. Everyone should 

Very good point. I work at a company that makes all of its marketing decisions based on what gets clicks/sales conversion rates/etc. Not the same industry, but same logic does apply. 

3 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

You’re welcome. I’m glad that you guys appreciate it. 

And I do appreciate that you guys are mostly civil :)

Please go to the OCR web site often. If you see stories you like, share them with your friends on social media. 

Feel free to even buy a newspaper once in a while. :)

Are we still doing the tradition where the member who gets an appreciation thread dedicated to them buys everyone dinner? Or do we all still remember that disaster when @Tank took us to that salad place?

Kudos to @Jeff Fletcher. Aside from the day to day contributions, I think the thread you started asking us if there were any questions wed like you to answer during spring was really cool.

In my defense, that " salad place" was once owned by Cloris Leachman. Most of you clowns failed to properly appreciate her efforts to creat a truly unique dining experience with rhubarb as the featured ingredient. Such a bunch of cretins around here.

anyway, thanks, Fletch. We appreciate you rubbing elbows with all of us here. From our perspective, it's pretty awesome. Thanks.

51 minutes ago, Merlot said:

I appreciate Jeff's posts here, his tweets and his articles.  Thanks you.  I also appreciate Maria's tweets.  Maybe he can get her to join here. :-)

I agree

except for everything after "thanks you" 

36 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Kudos to @Jeff Fletcher. Aside from the day to day contributions, I think the thread you started asking us if there were any questions wed like you to answer during spring was really cool.

hey, that reminds me. I still haven't received my Diamond Club tickets he promised to send me.