• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday 4/6/18 A's @ Angels

3 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

Stop saying Ohtani sandbagged, he made legit adjustments after his struggles and last second changes that only occur after bad results.

I think after that last AB he's sandbagging again. Kidding. I think some of us saying that are just joking. 

And I honestly hope that's true. One of the big separators for Trout from the rest of the league is his ability to constantly quickly adjust to new tactics to get him out. It's an enormously huge skill, and Ohtani has it, he's going to be insanely good for a long time. 

A few have said it, but to say it again, this team is exceeding all expectations, and that's with Trout struggling. That's a really good sign. He can carry the team when he's on a good tear, so if some cool off, he could keep this going. 

7 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

Stop saying Ohtani sandbagged, he made legit adjustments after his struggles and last second changes that only occur after bad results.

Stop pretending you know anything about what he did....  You made assessments based purely on ST results devoid of any semblance of context...  Something something, Jon Snow.