• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday 4/6/18 A's @ Angels

2 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

he might be the least talented pitcher, I'm not even disagreeing really.

Richards/Skaggs/Shoemaker/Ohtani/Heaney/Tropeano - those are our quality starters

J Ramirez/Bridwell - depth pieces every team needs for a 162 game season

Those 6 guys should get 24 starts with JC/Parker getting 10 or so each. But Bridwell is our 7th or 8th SP when everyone is healthy. He got first crack b/c Heaney/Tropeano/Shoemaker are/were hurt and Parker deserves a couple of chances before the team treats him like a leper.

Seems we agree more than we disagree.

2 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Saw a few 90-91 MPH fastballs too tonight from him. His FB was always pretty straight so any sort of loss is disastrous for him

Unfortunately, Parker's in the same boat with his stuff too.

yeah.  saw that and why I looked.  he was 95 with command.  that hr he gave up was 93 and middle middle.  I think parker is starting to get a little bit of a better feel, but we'll see.  Parker's velo is still good though.