• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Lou said:

What does this have to do with Matt Holiday being 54 years old?

Nothing, but soon to be 54 year old Rafael Palmeiro is hitting .301/.424/.495 in 125 PA's.

Rafael Palmeiro is a former teammate of Alex Rodriguez.  

Alex Rodriguez is an analyst for Fox Sports, owned by 21st Century Fox.

21st Century Fox is going to have most of their assets bought by Disney.

The face of Disney is Mickey Mouse.

Mickey Mouse was created in 1929, the year the stock market crashed.

Conclusion?

9/11 was an inside job by Mickey

7 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Nothing, but soon to be 54 year old Rafael Palmeiro is hitting .301/.424/.495 in 125 PA's.

Conclusion?

vladdy agrees 

25 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Good luck convincing a guy with 26,000+ reactionary posts of that, Roy. 

I keep hoping for something original, fresh from him. Not happening.

This smokescreen strategy is interesting, though........in a juvenile way. 

yep, everything is about you and your posts.

image.gif

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Test him.

This will be his third straight 40 HR season. He's actually been hitting a HR about every 14-16 AB for four years straight years. I would think they would have been testing him before now. At this point, he is no fluke.

But he is more selective, the last two years. BB are considerably up. OBP around .340 now. He's been hit 11 times this year, too.

Still not a free agent until 2020. That means he may be on the block next year, if the A's arent contending. It's the A's way.

16 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Conclusion?

This >>>>>> Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

6 hours ago, m0nkey said:

All of us said and shared blatantly racist and homophobic stuff when we were 17. Give the kid a break!

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

All of us said and shared blatantly racist and homophobic stuff when we were 17. Give the kid a break!

You didn't say anything like that?  You never used the term "gay" in a derogatory manner?

Do you believe that what someone says while still a minor should be held over them for their entire lives?

25 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You didn't say anything like that?  You never used the term "gay" in a derogatory manner?

Do you believe that what someone says while still a minor should be held over them for their entire lives?

I'm not sure. I do know that I was never so foolish as to post offensive stuff on social media, and then leave it there years later.

They definitely shouldn't be held accountable their whole lives, but it's not like he's going to pay for this the rest of his career. He publicly apologized. In less than a week, no one will remember it anymore.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm not sure. I do know that I was never so foolish as to post offensive stuff on social media, and then leave it there years later.

They definitely shouldn't be held accountable their whole lives, but it's not like he's going to pay for this the rest of his career. He publicly apologized. In less than a week, no one will remember it anymore.

Most teens are pretty stinking foolish

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Is it morally better to do it when among your friends than it is to do it online?

Sure he's dumb to leave it have it open to the public, but those "offended" by it go about like  they've never said what MT mentioned above.  If they haven't, then good for them, I will buy them a cookie.