• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khris Davis coming up in the bottom of the second. Facking Facebook game, so I cant watch.

I heard the announcers on the MIL-CIN game say that, lifetime, Khris Davis has hit 27 HRs in 52 total games against the Texas Rangers. That's gotta be something like 1 HR every 8-10 ABs or so, over a pretty large sample size. Nine HRs against Texas this year, alone.

6 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

Big AL West games tightening up. SEA, one time down 9-1, is now down 9-7 and still hitting in the sixth.

A's down 4-0 are now 4-2, in the bot of the 9th. Chapman, Davis and Piscotty for the A's. 3-4-5.

they both lost 

1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

Was this before or after tonight’s 9th inning too?

what a mess they’ve become

well, 

On July 6, 2018 at 11:27 PM, Lou said:

the dodgers need a closer 

On August 11, 2018 at 8:07 PM, Lou said:

dodgers need a closer 

On August 13, 2018 at 10:03 PM, Lou said:

dodgers need a closer 

On August 18, 2018 at 10:45 PM, Lou said:

dodgers need a closer 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

dodgers need a closer 

yes

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

Cleveland hasn't won a series of 3 games or more vs a team .500 or better all season.

Next stop, playoffs.

Very esoteric..........and rather irrelevant to the discussion, as usual. The Indians dont have a history of doing this, like the Angels do. And at much less payroll. 

The Indians have played only 41 games out of 126, against teams > or = .500. Life in the AL Central. But, yeah, they are five games below .500 against "good" teams. So far. That may not change, though, as they only play two teams who are currently above .500, the rest of the year. BOS in Sept and the TBR.

I guess SOMEONE from that division had to make the playoffs................good spotting, Lou!!!

42 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Very esoteric..........and rather irrelevant to the discussion, as usual. The Indians dont have a history of doing this, like the Angels do. And at much less payroll. 

The Indians have played only 41 games out of 126, against teams > or = .500. Life in the AL Central. But, yeah, they are five games below .500 against "good" teams. So far. That may not change, though, as they only play two teams who are currently above .500, the rest of the year. BOS in Sept and the TBR.

I guess SOMEONE from that division had to make the playoffs................good spotting, Lou!!!

I merely stated a fact. I didn't quote anyone or make reference to any other conversation.

Not everything is about you and your posts.

3 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

Angels now 18 under .500 against teams even or above a .500 record. They have been above .500 once since 2009. It was not 2014. It was 2012, when we were two games above .500 against them. 

Oh, for a truly competitive team.............

What does this have to do with Matt Holiday being 54 years old?