• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not sure, havent checked in a bit. But I think at least for awhile they had a few, like him and correa.  But altuve alone is gonna hurt.

Correa came off the DL a few days ago, Springer came off the DL Friday. Altuve is going to play in a rehab game and rejoin the Astros this week. There absence have hurt their offense for sure but their rotation remains the best in baseball.

The A's though have been playing some inspired baseball and shouldn't be taken lightly or under estimated.

19 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Where is that guy ? I haven’t seen him post in like a month. 

i ran into claude quite literally at the angels-a's game last sunday. we were leaving after the game and some clown bumped into me really hard. i looked up and it was claude, and he was laughing. it was good to see him. he had his ohtaniland sign with him, too.

inspite of how many reacted to him here, he really is a nice guy in person. pretty funny, too.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

i ran into claude quite literally at the angels-a's game last sunday. we were leaving after the game and some clown bumped into me really hard. i looked up and it was claude, and he was laughing. it was good to see him. he had his ohtaniland sign with him, too.

inspite of how many @Stradlingreacted to him here, he really is a nice guy in person. pretty funny, too.

fixed

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You just get the feeling he is still lurking, maybe as someone else. Someone less... Canadian. 

;)

He's like a maple leaf, fluttering fortuitously in the summer breeze. A hockey puck, casting a dreary shadow on an empty sidewalk. 

As the last of the maple syrup reserve wanes, we are left pondering. Only one thought corrupts our minds; one musing, one simple contemplation, one final reverie before we pass beyond the veil into the interminable abyss: Eh?

59 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He's like a maple leaf, fluttering fortuitously in the summer breeze. A hockey puck, casting a dreary shadow on an empty sidewalk. 

As the last of the maple syrup reserve wanes, we are left pondering. Only one thought corrupts our minds; one musing, one simple contemplation, one final reverie before we pass beyond the veil into the interminable abyss: Eh?

did you blow a gay Canadian recently?