• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

He isn't saying he IS Adam Dunn he said hes hitting like him. Harper plays far superior defense which factors into your numbers. Why is it so hard for you to just allow people to make comparisons without being so damn argumentative?

Why is it so hard for you to ignore me?  Put me on ignore or simply ignore my responses.  It really is that easy for you.  To compare the two players in my mind is asinine.  Sorry I have a different opinion than someone on here.  Did I say he wasn’t allowed to make comparisons?  

10 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

He isn't saying he IS Adam Dunn he said hes hitting like him. Harper plays far superior defense which factors into your numbers. Why is it so hard for you to just allow people to make comparisons without being so damn argumentative?

I applaud you standing up for your child like that. 

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

I applaud you standing up for your child like that. 

It has nothing to do with the person I'm defending. Time and time again Strad feels the need to just tear peoples thoughts apart with some nonsense or another. Yet when he says something were all supposed to just bow down at his concrete perspective. Its almost comical at this point that you and the other cronies don't realize how ridiculous you come across.

hip hop s GIF

1 minute ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

It has nothing to do with the person I'm defending. Time and time again Strad feels the need to just tear peoples thoughts apart with some nonsense or another. Yet when he says something were all supposed to just bow down at his concrete perspective. Its almost comical at this point that you and the other cronies don't realize how ridiculous you come across.

hip hop s GIF

Hey if you want to bow go right ahead, I haven’t asked for you to bow.  Why do you feel the need to have my respect and support?  It’s ok to disagree with me.   

12 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

Why is it so hard for you to ignore me?  Put me on ignore or simply ignore my responses.  It really is that easy for you.  To compare the two players in my mind is asinine.  Sorry I have a different opinion than someone on here.  Did I say he wasn’t allowed to make comparisons?  

that would ruin his whole Martyr card play 

26 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Max Scherzer wins his 10th game and tosses an immaculate inning, the second of his career. Nine pitches, nine strikes, three outs.

Others with two career immaculate innings are Lefty Grove, Nolan Ryan, Sandy Koufax, and Randy Johnson.

NL Cy Young favorite

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

You beat me to it..  It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.    First MLB player in history that might actually benefit from wearing a chin strap on his helmet.

The chin strap idea would work. Maybe a hair cut so the fluff doesn't push his helmet off.

Just now, hangin n wangin said:

The chin strap idea would work. Maybe a hair cut so the fluff doesn't push his helmet off.

Oh -- he definitely wants it to come off -- always tilts his head back dramatically to sort of make it happen.  I think it's funny, but I'm pretty sure he likes the way it looks when he sees replays...    

Poor Alex Reyes. Fights his way back from TJ surgery, misses 2017, and this year rehabs with a game in Lo-A, Hi-A, AA, & AAA where he went a combined 23 IP, giving up 7 hits, 7 BB's (for a WHIP of 0.61), 44K's (17SO/9), and no earned runs.  

Gets called up, pitches 4 innings for the Cards, and BAM - surgery to re-attach the tendon.