• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

1 minute ago, JustATroutFan said:

Just an opinion, yes, I think he's clean.

And a much better player than the douche Harper, which isn't an opinion.

You must not have a bright future if you must always compare two good baseball players, unprovoked. Both of which are already more accomplished in their careers than you’ll ever be in yours. 

I wish you the best in middle school next year, bud

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

I'm just using an example, bud. I never said Verlander was anyone's favorite player on here, so stop making up chit!

you really can't follow an argument, can't you? what's really sad is that it's your argument 

4 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

You must not have a bright future if you must always compare two good baseball players, unprovoked. Both of which are already more accomplished in their careers than you’ll ever be in yours. 

I wish you the best in middle school next year, bud

Trout's a much better player than Harper.  Harper's still going to get that underserved $400 million contract despite most likely having an Adam Dunn-like slash line in his contract year.

Oh, and I passed middle school easily.

6 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

You already lost a long time ago when I used the Cano example.

Oh god.  You start by saying “Verlander Drug” then you think the Cano example WON you the argument?  Dude, just stop.  Also if you can’t see that Harper is a VERY good player, and not Adam Frickin Dunn, that is on you for being ridiculous.  

2 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

Oh god.  You start by saying “Verlander Drug” then you think the Cano example WON you the argument?  Dude, just stop.  Also if you can’t see that Harper is a VERY good player, and not Adam Frickin Dunn, that is on you for being ridiculous.  

Harper IS hitting like Adam Dunn this season, fool. Look at his slash line for once! Low batting average, strikeouts a lot, walks a lot, high OBP, and hits a lot of home runs. 

1 hour ago, The Boogie Man said:

Harper will have at least a 4 WAR this year.   Dunn had one season over 4.  

He isn't saying he IS Adam Dunn he said hes hitting like him. Harper plays far superior defense which factors into your numbers. Why is it so hard for you to just allow people to make comparisons without being so damn argumentative?

41 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Adam Dunn was a very good hitter. Why is hitting like him considered a bad thing?

Yea. He did everything well hitting wise except hit for average, which he more than made up for with his OBP and slugging. I think Harper is a better hitter overall and will be a better hitter in the future, but AS OF NOW, Harper does have an Adam Dunn slash line. 

Which is more than fine... we’re about 1/3rd of the way through the season. I think Harper gets back up to .260-.270 with an OBP around .400 and an OPS of over .900. 

16 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

You mean "the Verlander Drugs". And yes, I think Verlander is using it to improve his performance as a pitcher. A 35-year old pitcher pitching like Prime Pedro, sure.

verlander has the ultimate slump buster 

at his house

every day.

boom goes the dynamite.