• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

You mean "the Verlander Drugs". And yes, I think Verlander is using it to improve his performance as a pitcher. A 35-year old pitcher pitching like Prime Pedro, sure.

Although I think there is definitely something fishy going on with the Astros pitchers. You can't assume Verlander is doing drugs just because he's 35 and throwing hard.

Nolan Ryan threw just as hard as Verlander even into his 40's and I'm pretty sure he was't on any drugs.

6 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

That and having competent hitters outside of a few guys.

Yankees have eight starters with OPS .756 or above. We have four (Trout, Ohtani, Simmons, and Upton)

Angels have five starters in the lineup with OPS below .700. New York has one, Neil Walker.

11 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Yankees have eight starters with OPS .756 or above. We have four (Trout, Ohtani, Simmons, and Upton)

Angels have five starters in the lineup with OPS below .700. New York has one, Neil Walker.

wait a minute. are you saying the Yankees have better hitters than we do? 

3 hours ago, Lou said:

he doesn't realize how idiotic he sounds every single time he says it. 

all we can do is pat him on his oversized melon, wipe the drool off his chin and send him on his way. 

And if someone had mocked Cano before he got suspended for 80 games for doing PEDs, you would have said the same thing if Cano was one of your favorite players. You would have look like an idiot now, wouldn't you? My point is that sometimes, things are too good to be true. Obviously, I never said that I knew Verlander is doing PEDs. You don't even know for sure 110% that Verlander is clean right now, either. 

20 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

And if someone had mocked Cano before he got suspended for 80 games for doing PEDs, you would have said the same thing if Cano was one of your favorite players. You would have look like an idiot now, wouldn't you? My point is that sometimes, things are too good to be true. Obviously, I never said that I knew Verlander is doing PEDs. You don't even know for sure 110% that Verlander is clean right now, either. 

Is mike trout clean?

9 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

no, I wouldn't have said that. 

your Cano analogy is completely off base. as far as I know, Verlander isn't anyone's favorite player here. in fact, I'd say he's universally hated. 

right now, there is only one person here looking like an idiot 

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

no, I wouldn't have said that. 

your Cano analogy is completely off base. as far as I know, Verlander isn't anyone's favorite player here. in fact, I'd say he's universally hated. 

right now, there is only one person here looking like an idiot 

I'm just using an example, bud. I never said Verlander was anyone's favorite player on here, so stop making up chit!