• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On May 2, 2018 at 4:53 PM, m0nkey said:

It's not cute you always bring up Trout when harper any other player is mentioned.  

You're never going to get the chance to blow him, hate to break it to you

There you go

14 hours ago, TroutField said:

It wasn’t even a rebuild, they had prospects ready to contribute and Aaron Judge and Gary Sanchez hitting in that band box stadium contributed to their success. Luis Severino is really good but aside from him their starting pitching shouldn’t be this good. CC found the fountain of youth this year. 

He’s staying off the sauce 

1 minute ago, nando714 said:

If he would care more about pitching than bottle service he could serviceable again 

I don't know his whole story, but this is both interesting and tragic as the same time.

18 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

I think we are going to be hating the Yankees for quite some time. After Gardner and CC leave after this year, virtually the whole team in 30 or under. Several of their best players are 27 or under.

Their "rebuild" took like, what, two years?

We do have Cashman's understudy as GM.   I'm good with that.

17 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Trout has a .375/.643/1.0000 slash line in 14 plate appearances so far in a month where I expected him to be Ruthian-like. He had a .297/.484/797 slash line last year in 91 plate appearances in the month of May and it's looking like it'll be shattered this year!

I want to see this:

45 Runs, 44 Hits, 13 HR, 33 RBI, 43 BB, .440/.611/.970

Babe Ruth. July, 1920

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl.fcgi?id=ruthba01&t=b&year=1920#454-487-sum:batting_gamelogs

Edited by fan_since79

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I want to see this:

45 Runs, 44 Hits, 13 HR, 33 RBI, 43 BB, .440/.611/.970

Babe Ruth. July, 1920

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl.fcgi?id=ruthba01&t=b&year=1920#454-487-sum:batting_gamelogs

Pretty impressive slash line by Ruth that month! One of the reasons why he's the GOAT in MLB history.

14 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Now I'm glad he didn't sign with the Angels after they drafted him out of HS a decade back.

Ha. Nobody was saying that a few years ago. In fact, they were calling Arte cheap for not paying Harvey the $2 million he was demanding. Penny-pinching Arte would only approve an offer of $1 million 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Ha. Nobody was saying that a few years ago. In fact, they were calling Arte cheap for not paying Harvey the $2 million he was demanding. Penny-pinching Arte would only approve an offer of $1 million 

I wouldn’t say Arte was cheap but that extra million would have given the Angels a couple of 5 WAR seasons if signing him out of high school meant he had his same career.