• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, ADHB said:

Went to the game in IE tonight.  Not a bad stadium at all.  Great place to see a game.  Went a little late in the season, as most of the top prospects there have been moved up.  But Sandoval pitched very well.  5.1 IP with only 1 hit allowed.  4 BB's, but he wasn't really wild or anything.  He was around the zone for the most part.

Picked a bad day to see Marsh.  He had a rough game... 3 weak groundouts, a K on a ball in the dirt, and botched a play in center.

Do they have the radar gun there? How hard did he throw?

So I’m probably going out to the shit hole known as San Bernardino tonight to watch the 66’ers.  It’ll be my first minor league game.  Looking forward to watching Brandon Marsh. Looking over the roster, it doesn’t look like the Angels have any other note worthy prospects there now.  Any one I should look out for ? 

Edited by UndertheHalo

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So I’m probably going out to the shit hole known as San Bernardino tonight to watch the 66’ers.  It’ll be my first minor league game.  Looking forward to watching Brandon Marsh,  looking over the roster doesn’t look like the Angels have any other note worthy prospects there now.  Any one I should look out for ? 

Ivanna Poppycock

Have fun! 

21 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So I’m probably going out to the shit hole known as San Bernardino tonight to watch the 66’ers.  It’ll be my first minor league game.  Looking forward to watching Brandon Marsh,  looking over the roster doesn’t look like the Angels have any other note worthy prospects there now.  Any one I should look out for ? 

Was there last night.  The stadium itself is insulated from the shit area around it.  If you've ever been to a spring training game, it's very similar.  My friend made a great comment though.  After a 66er player hit a home run out of the stadium in right field, he said "a crystal meth tweaker probably got that ball."

There really isn't much outside of Marsh in the lineup, and he's been in a little slump lately.  Maybe watch for Connor Justus.  He looked like a failed prospect, but he seems to have completely turned a corner the last month or so.  Power numbers are way up along with his average.  He's a little older, so nothing exciting, but it's something.  Brendon Sanger is another player who I believe was recently demoted from AA.  He was viewed as having some potential at one point.  Looks like he is a little too good for A ball, but can't take the next step.

6 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

Jam is 2-5 with a HR and 5 RBI’s so far today

I always thought (and I remember reading here too) that Jam was a bit unlucky and his numbers were not a true representative of his season thus far. It's nice to see the numbers trending up, it was bound to happen. The Angels would not have promoted him to AA carrying a .235/.338/.383 slash line at High-A if they did not see the proper development.