• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Thaiss could serve in the Valbuena role, 120 games a year at 1B, but I feel like carry another 1B only will limit what Eppler or Scioscia want to do with the roster.

So probably a trade, which would be ironic. Our best current 1B CJ Cron is traded so the Angels can play a lesser hitter at 1B, and our best future 1B will also be traded for the same exact reason. 

If it weren't for the fact that the Angels dug up Rengifo in that trade, the stupidity of all of it would be maddening.

Cmon man. Hypothetical indignation is beneath you. There's enough real shit to be perturbed about without creating future ones

Just now, Stradling said:

How huge would it be if he came up next year mid season and was totally legit.  

I say the Angels look at dealing Calhoun in the offseason for more RP/SP depth and let Adell take over in RF if he tears up AA for the rest of the minor league season.

57 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I say the Angels look at dealing Calhoun in the offseason for more RP/SP depth and let Adell take over in RF if he tears up AA for the rest of the minor league season.

Meh. Calhoun I dont think is going to bring much of anything back. And i think it would be putting too much pressure on a 20 year old.