• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Simmons

Taylor

Simmons is one of those players (rare) that does everything well, and a few things exceptionally well.  His hitting has been his weakest point until more recently.  That bunt yesterday was just the right move at the right time.  You can always depend on him to give 100%.  He's a tremendous role model for all young players. 

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

i would like to officially and publicly withdraw my initial outrage when this trade was announced. we clearly got the best in this deal.

Asking cause I know you lived through some dark days as a fan -- but how crazy would you have thought it if someone were to tell you that within two years of that trade our farm system would be in the top 15.... That we would have returned to the international market.... That AAA would have real depth..... That the MLB team would be viable contenders again.... and that we would be players for the biggest Asian import ever?

It's crazy what Eppler has done..  Even more so when you consider all the changes to the CBA and how little wiggle room he has had to cheat the system...   Meanwhile, he's likely working on his list of undervalued guys on the verge of being made available.....   Dude is never not working...

16 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Asking cause I know you lived through some dark days as a fan -- but how crazy would you have thought it if someone were to tell you that within two years of that trade our farm system would be in the top 15.... That we would have returned to the international market.... That AAA would have real depth..... That the MLB team would be viable contenders again.... and that we would be players for the biggest Asian import ever?

It's crazy what Eppler has done..  Even more so when you consider all the changes to the CBA and how little wiggle room he has had to cheat the system...   Meanwhile, he's likely working on his list of undervalued guys on the verge of being made available.....   Dude is never not working...

yeah, i wouldn't have thought it very likely. have seen too many gms come in with guns blazing and the appearance of really doing something, only to see it fail miserably. after seeing the simmons-aybar trade, was expecting more of the same from this guy i knew nothing about. simmons is a beast, he's rebuilt our farm quickly, and signing ohtani looks to be the steal of the year.

boy, am i glad to have been completely wrong about eppler.