• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 4/2 Angels vs Indians

51 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Sick and tired of losing, losing, losing, losing,...to the Indians!

Ramirez didn’t pitch horribly, but he didn’t pitch solidly either.   Still, it’s nice to see him pitching again.

It was a very JC Ramirez-type start. He'll have the occasional game where he gets tagged for a couple homers, but overall he was solid. I think he's going to have a solid season.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Ramirez didn’t pitch horribly, but he didn’t pitch solidly either.   Still, it’s nice to see him pitching again.

How many times has Clevinger beaten us now?   The ultimate "thanks Jerry"... 

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

12 straight losses

Crappy game all around by the Angels...we made Indian pitching look better than it was by swinging at balls all night. We made their offence look better than it was by throwing out our 7th best starter (if that), and by playing awful defense behind him. I am so sick and tired of playing the Indians. They bring out the worst in the Angels every damn time...

Last year I thought Cleveland was the best team in baseball.  They played their three worst games of the year against the Yankees after being up 2-0 in that series.  They would have played the Astros tough and possibly gone back to the World Series.  They replaced Santana with Alonso, which is a downgrade, they should still be completely fine.  

1 hour ago, krAbs said:

Crappy game all around by the Angels...we made Indian pitching look better than it was by swinging at balls all night. We made their offence look better than it was by throwing out our 7th best starter (if that), and by playing awful defense behind him. I am so sick and tired of playing the Indians. They bring out the worst in the Angels every damn time...

I wonder if the caliber of umpiring played into this. there were at least half a dozen pitches that clearly showed out of the strike zone but were called strikes; most of them killing potential rallies. Hate to rail at the umps, and I get that it all evens out over the course of a year, but honestly, after a few of those, you start to swing at balls because you have NO IDEA if it'll be called a strike.

3 hours ago, stormngt said:

We are only 1 behind Astros.  They haven't won anything yet.

I never said they won anything 

I was referring to last season when they actually took off with the division and never looked back. My point is they did it early last year and with a better team now , nothing would surprise me