• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

RIP Steven Bochco

Writer and producer, developed several groundbreaking TV series. Hill Street Blues, L.A. Law, NYPD Blue.

He died today at age 74. Bochco had suffered with leukemia, and had a stem cell transplant in 2014 that he credited with prolonging his life.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steven-bochco-dead-hill-street-blues-la-law-nypd-blue-creator-741199

Hill Street Blues was probably the first drama I every got into.  Surprisingly, looking at his filography, I thought he created more.  But when you go from Hill Street Blues to LA Law to NYPD Blues.  With a little bit of Doogie Howser in the middle.  That's a pretty remarkable stretch of TV for a guy to create.  RIP.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

loved nypd blue. sipowicz is one of my absolute favorite tv characters. he got away with saying things i can never say but sometimes wanted to.

You mean like:"do you like my naked butt?"