• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's March 30

pace of the game stuff.

i guess we have this 'trips to the mound' count now and a team  can run out of 'trips to the mound'

what happens if you make an extra trip to the mound after reaching your limit?  Like calling a time out when you have none left?

do they bring a hoop out to the mound and the opposing team gets to shoot two three throws?

did they penalize you 15 yards and they place a runner a third base ? (even if you had no one on base?)

do you get a fourth out?

pace of the game research - completely unscientific - not to sample size and all other disclaimers.

watching Kings-Ducks NHL game tonight - switching back and forth -- fast action/ all action/ tough to turn channel without missing play action ---  few commercial interupptions

when I do turn to the Angels/ A's game -- seems like it's always a commercial between innings.......

thanks for the Cueto update.

was going to check MLB tv to see if they had started to break into the game.

can't get KTLA or KCOP where I am -- that's why I can't get Giants/ Dodgers game and am watching Prime Ticket (Ducks broadcast).

Still missing Bob Miller's call of Kings hockey. New guy OK -- just not Bob Miller. Tall task to be asked to fill his spot.