• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Garrett Richards..

Chuck

He's the best pitcher in our rotation.

Very frustrated by todays' melt down and I hope he can recover...but our pitching staff fucking sucks it appears...but everyone bitches about spending $$$ in the offseason on proven talent..so whatever. Hopefully Ohtani fucking produces and Richards settles in as the season goes along. 

Meh, he ran out of juice and probably should've been pulled after the David HR, if not right before that AB, but I can see how Sosh would stick to his #1 on Opening Day in that situation. 

The Angels offense had plenty more opportunities to score when they should have, Bedrosian's appearance was crap.

I also think Oakland is a much better than team than people are projecting. They're success is too cyclical and they're due to have one of those "out of nowhere" seasons. Olson, Davis, Chapman, Pinder, Barretto are a potent offensive core, Lowrie, Lucroy, Semien, and even Matt Fucking Joyce (who I hate almost as much as Hamilton now) are fine supplemental bats, and you know they'll find a way to cobble together a decent pitching staff. I truly think they have the pieces to finish as high as 3rd and post a .500 year. 

Kind of quick to turn on GRich, isn't it guys? I was surprised when I left work when it was 4-0 Angels to find out we lost when I checked the score at home.  Still, 95% of the time Richards wins a game like that., I never thought of him as having no heart. You have to understand it's opening after recovering from an injury, topping it off that he's a free agent at the end of the season. That's a lot of pressure. You can expect other fans to waylay him, but his own so quickly? 

5 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

We should at least give it a full six games before we declare the entire rotation sucks.

And yes, that's sarcasm.

Come on, folks. 

ITS EARLY!!!!

I think people are bummed we lost the game against Oakland when we had a good lead for half the game.

56 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Meh, he ran out of juice and probably should've been pulled after the David HR, if not right before that AB, but I can see how Sosh would stick to his #1 on Opening Day in that situation. 

The Angels offense had plenty more opportunities to score when they should have, Bedrosian's appearance was crap.

I also think Oakland is a much better than team than people are projecting. They're success is too cyclical and they're due to have one of those "out of nowhere" seasons. Olson, Davis, Chapman, Pinder, Barretto are a potent offensive core, Lowrie, Lucroy, Semien, and even Matt Fucking Joyce (who I hate almost as much as Hamilton now) are fine supplemental bats, and you know they'll find a way to cobble together a decent pitching staff. I truly think they have the pieces to finish as high as 3rd and post a .500 year. 

If he allows those runners in the 7th inning he gets pulled, but not the 5th inning without giving up any runs without a shut down bullpen.  

32 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

If he allows those runners in the 7th inning he gets pulled, but not the 5th inning without giving up any runs without a shut down bullpen.  

It’s kinda crazy how a small smoldering fire quickly turned into a five-alarm bullpen response. Remember that this is the same Garrett Richards that would be trusted to navigate us through a wild card game. 

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

Wait? Are you saying that Scioscia didn't handle pitching changes correctly? How can you say that?

4ae1b7be375fa.jpg

98801093.jpg

1 hour ago, Torridd said:

Kind of quick to turn on GRich, isn't it guys? I was surprised when I left work when it was 4-0 Angels to find out we lost when I checked the score at home.  Still, 95% of the time Richards wins a game like that., I never thought of him as having no heart. You have to understand it's opening after recovering from an injury, topping it off that he's a free agent at the end of the season. That's a lot of pressure. You can expect other fans to waylay him, but his own so quickly? 

Not for this place it isn't.