• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Vlad Jr

22 hours ago, stormngt said:

could of, would of, and should ofs:

We could have had arguably of the best players in baseball in 2019:  Trout, Ohtani, and Vlad Jr (thanks Jerry)

I don't have enough time in the day to fully list the crimes you've committed.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Get your life in order, son.

13 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Confused as hell, what are the grammatical errors or didn't you understand the banner "could of, would of, and should ofs"?

That's a very common phrase used to mock those who reflect what should have happened.

However since you claim to be "an English cop".

Interpret this: F off! Do not tell me to get my life in order.  I am on a internet chat board.  I am not writing my dissertation!

Its Could've, Would've, Should've. Which translates to Could have would have should have. What you said is grammatically incorrect. You in fact say the correct phrase later in your post. You are an angry little troll aren't you? You have no issues telling others what's wrong with them, but you cannot take a single criticism of your countless spelling and grammar errors. Get over it.

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

Confused as hell, what are the grammatical errors or didn't you understand the banner "could of, would of, and should ofs"?

That's a very common phrase used to mock those who blablahblablah blabberblabberblabber

The errors are abundant and real.

However since you claim to be "an English cop".

I'm not "an English cop," I'm the one and only English Cop. I am the ultimate authority on linguistic excellence and folly. As far as I am concerned, you are a super-villain and must be vanquished. 

Interpret this: F off! Do not tell me to get my life in order.  I am on a internet chat board.  I am not writing my dissertation!

Being on an internet chat board is no excuse for willful ignorance and stupidity. You have access to a world of knowledge and tips on proper language use. I will never "F off!" I will always "F on!" I'm on to you and your no good ways. We'll be keeping an eye on you from now on, citizen. Get your life together, child.

Carry on!

2 hours ago, EnglishCop said:

The errors are abundant and real.

I'm not "an English cop," I'm the one and only English Cop. I am the ultimate authority on linguistic excellence and folly. As far as I am concerned, you are a super-villain and must be vanquished. 

Being on an internet chat board is no excuse for willful ignorance and stupidity. You have access to a world of knowledge and tips on proper language use. I will never "F off!" I will always "F on!" I'm on to you and your no good ways. We'll be keeping an eye on you from now on, citizen. Get your life together, child.

Carry on!

"F" must mean fight.

I knew it, English Cop is a Trojan fan.

17 hours ago, Lou said:

Of course, lil Vlad would have signed here because it would have been our decision, not his. 

Let's look at some facts:

1.  Vlad Played here and enjoyed it here

2.  Vlad obviously has found memories of here and is very loyal.  Why?  Because he chose to wear the Angel hat in the HOF

3.  Vlad Jr shared  his fathers experience

Easy assumption, Vlad Jr would have been attracted to come here if the money was right.

Another fact:  Vlad Jr signed for less than Baldoquin.

so why wouldn't he want to sign here if the money would have been as good or better, his father liked it here, and he grew up with his father here?