• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday 3/26 Angels @ Dodgers

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Cozart was one hell of a solid pick up.

If you consider Upton an extension rather than a signing, Cozart is easily my favorite pickup of the offseason. I'm a believer in his swing change last year. Not sure he'll be THAT good again, but for the price we paid it's a total steal. 

2 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

I’m waiting for him to hit with authority. He needs to hang in there and attack the ball like he did in Japan.

8D570F1D-E22F-4A4C-BFAF-32363745E82E.gif

I think the whole U.S. spring training thing is strange to him and subconsciously or otherwise he might have lacked focus. Will the big parks and big crowds wake him up?

2 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

I think the whole U.S. spring training thing is strange to him and subconsciously or otherwise he might have lacked focus. Will the big parks and big crowds wake him up?

He needs to get his confidence back at the plate. I think he will but he certainly isn’t his comfortable self right now. 

Claude is right actually.  Ohtani is pulling off the ball big time.  Scouting reports are telling him he can't hit the inside pitch so he's cheating in and stepping in the bucket.  Even when he makes solid contact, it's a slice to LF.  That ball he hit to first base was a broken bat later hit off the end cuz he was out in front cuz he was pulling off.  He's actually ichiroing where he's almost running out of the box before he makes contact.  

now I need a shower.