• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 2/28 Angels vs Indians

Troll Daddy

6 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Parker getting knocked around pretty hard out there.

I've said it before this offseason and I'll say it again: Counting on Parker to be as exceptional as he was last year is a mistake by the Angels.  I'm not saying he is going to be bad, but people penciling him in to be the CP are jumping the gun a bit.  This is why this team needs another BP arm.  I hope I'm wrong though.

9 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

@Blarg thanks for the Ted’s Hot Dog recommendation, I’m here now and it’s pretty great!  

You're welcome. I like family owned places that are hidden gems. 

But if you are at Ted's you're missing the game. Not sure if that's an equitable trade, Ted's stays open late, the game not so much. 

5 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

I've said it before this offseason and I'll say it again: Counting on Parker to be as exceptional as he was last year is a mistake by the Angels.  I'm not saying he is going to be bad, but people penciling him in to be the CP are jumping the gun a bit.  This is why this team needs another BP arm.  I hope I'm wrong though.

It's spring training

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You're welcome. I like family owned places that are hidden gems. 

But if you are at Ted's you're missing the game. Not sure if that's an equitable trade, Ted's stays open late, the game not so much. 

We landed and got to our hotel in the first inning.  We’re at the Buttes so I watched an inning from the hotel overlooking the stadium.  I’ll be there the next couple days. 

1 hour ago, Throwman91 said:

Pujols gets replaced and boom HR! lol

Carter > Pujols 

Anyone who judges spring training performance of six games as an indication of who is better is an idiot!

based on your logic, EYJR is better than Trout because he has done better with the bat this spring training.

2 hours ago, VariousCrap said:

Parker is the least of my worries, as he's posted solid numbers in the past he's just been overlooked. The bullpen as a whole over performed last year and I fear it will regress minus the exceptional innings provided by Petit and to an extent Hernandez. 

17 hours ago, VariousCrap said:

100% agree

the bullpen could be the downfall. Then if we are in the wild card race / division we will end up giving away prospects for bullpen help