• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe Of The Day: Easy Chicken Mac and Cheese

Mac and Cheese with Chicken

As I’ve grown as a home cook, prioritizing flexibility in recipes is something I’ve learned to truly cherish. Especially now that I’m a busy parent, I find myself asking a series of questions any time I approach a recipe:

Can I substitute leftovers for an ingredient in a recipe I want to make? Can I serve this meal in a variety of ways? Is it doable to make this on a weeknight, or can I change it a bit to make it special for a weekend dinner party?

When it comes to this Easy Chicken Mac and Cheese, the answer to all of those questions is “yes!”

Continue reading "Easy Chicken Mac and Cheese" »

A59vaI8pjAc

View the full article

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

I'm in!  

But I just don't see the point of those little breadcrumb toppings.  I never have.

you see it a lot when you start to head east. it was new to me too, but when i go to kansas city you see it everywhere. the south homemade mac and cheese is always going to be like this. i like it, it adds a different texture.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Having kids has ruined mac and cheese for me. 

it didn't even take that for me. i reached a point where only kraft mac 'n cheese was the one i liked. all others were very blah. since i'm no longer eating pasta, i dont really miss it.

On 2/26/2018 at 10:14 AM, red321 said:

Suggestions...Ochoa's green chile chorizo is a fantastic addition to any Mac and Cheese dish. Just make sure you get the gringo version of the chorizo...they aren't kidding when they say the hot isn't for white people.

Wow this sounds amazing!

My wife made this last night for me (sans sawdust), bless her heart. 

I wanted to ask her to get a chile to roast and chop in there, but I forgot to ask her.

I was kind of worrying about it being bland, but the half of sweet onion really helped the flavor.

Two thumbs up, and my thanks to the chicken who gave his/her life for the meal.