• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Maddon admits to sign stealing

Troll Daddy

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Then ralston put on a sombrero and motorboated jackie autrey, and it was a wrap. He had to go.

I think it's time the halos really honored him for what he did for the franchise. I'm thinking it's time for The ultimate give-away - a velvet painting (and not one of those cheap bullfighter ones you find at older Mexican restaurants - sorry, Lou). If anyone deserves to be honored with a velvet painting, it's Ralsty.

i've never been bothered by a team stealing signs. if you're smart enough to figure out the pattern, good for you. but if you're putting someone upstairs with high-powered binoculars and a ton of video, that seems to be excessive and against the rules of good sportsmanship. we'll call that being belichekish.