• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Maddon admits to sign stealing

Troll Daddy

Not really surprising. Sign-stealing has always been a part of the game...if you can be observant enough to pick it up and somehow relay it to your advantage, then I think you've earned it.

But using technology, markers, cameras, iPads, and video replay to achieve the goal should be outlawed.

I always hated the term "stealing" signs.  It is not stealing.

Using signs in the first place is trying to sneak communication.

If signs being used in the first place is fair game, then intercepting the signs is also fair game.

I'm my mind, you can't say stealing signs is wrong UNLESS you think using signs at all is wrong.

19 hours ago, Chris said:

good ol' Joe Mason and Ralston Schmidt, all time Angels greats

They really were.  I remember the time they tried to one-up Dock Ellis, and dropped both LSD and bath salts before a day game in the late 80's.

Ralsty ended up commandeering the organ and played "in-a-gadda-da-vida" for 3 hours straight.  Mason climbed to the top of the Big A, hurling hot dogs at drivers on the 57 fwy.

Good times.

• Chuck changed the title to Joe Maddon admits to sign stealing
5 hours ago, the dude abides said:

They really were.  I remember the time they tried to one-up Dock Ellis, and dropped both LSD and bath salts before a day game in the late 80's.

Ralsty ended up commandeering the organ and played "in-a-gadda-da-vida" for 3 hours straight.  Mason climbed to the top of the Big A, hurling hot dogs at drivers on the 57 fwy.

Good times.

Then ralston put on a sombrero and motorboated jackie autrey, and it was a wrap. He had to go.