• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

We're scouting Tim Lincecum AGAIN?

Chuck

38 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

A picture speaks a thousand words. There's only one pitcher in that picture that looks confident that he'll have a job in five years, and he does.

And ironically, he's the only one that didn't pitch for the Angels.

Truer words gave never been spoken 

53 minutes ago, DCAngelsFan said:

That expressions on those faces remind me of the Iraqi National Soccer team when they returned from losing a match, and Uday gave them a "Welcome home, losers  - now, which fingers will you miss least?" speech.  

Poor Tommy Hanson almost looks like someone told him how the rest of his life would go.

It still amazes me, the utter futility of this group;

Blanton: $15 million for 2 wins (14 losses)

Burnett: $9 million for 0 wins/0 saves

Hanson: $3.75 million for 4 wins

Madson: $3.5 million for 0 wins/0 saves/0 innings pitched. I can just picture Dean Wormer telling us the production we got from Madson: 

Free agent Tim Lincecum held his throwing session for scouts Thursday, and sources told FanRag's Jon Heyman that he was throwing 90-93 mph.

He had 25-30 scouts watching him, Heyman reports. It'd be awesome to see Lincecum pull off a successful comeback, but most don't realize just how bad he was in his final four years in San Francisco; white he was OK in 2015 before getting hurt, it's the only time since 2011 that he's been anything close to average. There shouldn't be any expectations here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Lincecum back? Righty hits 93 mph for scouts

Source expects two-time Cy Young Award winner to be signed

He hit 90-92 MPH in the game I watched him pitch up here for the Bees against the Tacoma Rainiers.