• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SpaceX

3 hours ago, Tank said:

i have 7th graders that can't go 15 inches without running into something.

but drop a piece of trash on the floor and all of them can move with the nimbleness of baryshnikov to avoid picking it up.

Not me must be a popular student name in your class

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Man, this really shows the difference between a legacy space program like Boeing, and a new thinking space program like SpaceX.

Boeing’s First Crewed NASA Launch Delayed Due To Last Minute Brainstorming

when i hear brainstorming, i think of stuff like "in your groups, please discuss a way to . . ." 

this headline seems a bit misleading.

Awesome video of Musk describing the state of SpaceX, Falcon, Starlink, Starship and the mission to Mars. He says if Starship fight 4 is successful this week then they will try to land Starship flight 5 on the tower later this year. He also says they should start being able to reuse Starships by next year. 

They are building a second launch tower in Texas and will also have 2 in Florida. The first launch tower at the Cape will be operational by the middle of next year. Lots of info in this video.

7 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

Awesome video of Musk describing the state of SpaceX, Falcon, Starlink, Starship and the mission to Mars. He says if Starship fight 4 is successful this week then they will try to land Starship flight 5 on the tower later this year. He also says they should start being able to reuse Starships by next year. 

They are building a second launch tower in Texas and will also have 2 in Florida. The first launch tower at the Cape will be operational by the middle of next year. Lots of info in this video.

Incredible.

8 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

Expanse-Season-5-TV-Review.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Even with the flap melting away they were able to pull it off. Probably the coolest launch I’ve ever seen. 

The data they are going to get from this flight, with both the upper and lower sticking the landing, and even with the problems they had is going to be insane.  I wonder if they are going to try a claw landing next?  If I was Musk, I'd fill that thing up with big next gen starlink deep space satellites, and see if starship can pull it off as a test.  

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

Looked to me like one of the engines didn't start on the booster.

Tim Dodd explained on his live stream that the other 32 engines can easily make up for the malfunctioning one. SpaceX can either increase the propulsion or extend the burn time to keep Starship on a nominal path.