• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anyone take the Angels Express train?

Taylor

Just a thought. 

I don’t recall when the last train leaves to take you back home but it doesn’t wait around for extra innings.  That’s always been my excuse for not taking it.  I’m a weirdo about that stuff.  I won’t ever leave a game early. 

seems like a great idea otherwise tho.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Just a thought. 

I don’t recall when the last train leaves to take you back home but it doesn’t wait around for extra innings.  That’s always been my excuse for not taking it.  I’m a weirdo about that stuff.  I won’t ever leave a game early. 

seems like a great idea otherwise tho.  

Hmm... the website says the train departs "30 minutes after the game." I did some more digging, and it looks like the train will depart no later than 11:30 PM if the game goes long. So there is a little bit of a risk involved.

I've never taken it, but my brother has, and it leaves after the game, and will wait for extra innings. I've never seen it not wait.

11:30 PM is a late game, and I think they've made announcements that the train is waiting, over the PA, when a game has gone into extras.

it's been a while, but the last time i checked, the last train from the stadium to union station left at 9:00, game over or not. that seemed like a pain so i've never taken it. if the 11:30 deadline applies to union station, i may change my mind this year. i hate sitting in that traffic.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

it's been a while, but the last time i checked, the last train from the stadium to union station left at 9:00, game over or not. that seemed like a pain so i've never taken it. if the 11:30 deadline applies to union station, i may change my mind this year. i hate sitting in that traffic.

Tank, according to this page (toward the bottom), the northbound train also departs 30 minutes after the game.

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/ana/ballpark/directions/index.jsp?content=amtrak