• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mark your calendars: March 8th-11th in Tempe, AZ = Tdawgfest2018

Chuck

10 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I forgot, @Dave Saltzer will also be in town! 

Looking forward to this. 

Have fun guys, enjoy the sausage fest that is AngelsWin.com. I would have flown down from Montana to join you but I am barely social enough on the message board, let alone in real life, also I don't want to be @Chuckster70's little spoon. :D I'll see some of you at Safeco sometime this season.

1 hour ago, John Taylor said:

Have fun guys, enjoy the sausage fest that is AngelsWin.com. I would have flown down from Montana to join you but I am barely social enough on the message board, let alone in real life, also I don't want to be @Chuckster70's little spoon. :D I'll see some of you at Safeco sometime this season.

Holy crap, John, I just saw in your profile you reside in Missoula. I lived there back in the late 70's, parents live in Stevensville, cousins in Missoula proper. Beautiful area but Arizona is a nice change of temperature this time of year. Like a seat heater for snowbirds. 

My best friend is a Padres fan so let me know when you plan on making the run and maybe we can see both an Angels and Padres game. And unlike Chuck I won't be inviting you back to the house for a dip in the pool with the "other guys."

2Mg.gif

26 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I do but depends.  I think we’re going to dinner at the Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co.  My brother in law and his kid get in today.  I’m not sure I can get away, but maybe.  Is your hotel in Tempe?

Yep! Text me.

7 minutes ago, BaseballMom said:

We are in a bar called the Thirsty Lion and we made the hostesses laugh when we came in so yeah we are having some fun. 

Where are you guys staying Jody?

We're hitting the sack since we had some beers and was up at 4am. 

10 minutes ago, BaseballMom said:

The Hyatt Place Tempe... Pretty close to everything and I had points sooooo.... 

Yeah, same here. I got this deluxe suite at the Holiday Inn. You can fit a ton of people in here. 

We're right next to Christy's and Claim Jumper is in our parking lot. lol

36 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah, same here. I got this deluxe suite at the Holiday Inn. You can fit a ton of people in here. 

We're right next to Christy's and Claim Jumper is in our parking lot. lol

If you get the chance to avoid going to The Waffle House right there, I encourage you to seize the opportunity to avoid it.  

Aunt Chilladas is the worst service in town. Another place you could probably avoid and improve your week even if it means eating at a Dennys. 

For Breakfast try getting into Harlows on University. Pro tip for aspiring ASU waitress goggling is take a seat at the pass bar. All of them have to pick up their orders there and the food isn't bad either. 

19 hours ago, Blarg said:

Holy crap, John, I just saw in your profile you reside in Missoula. I lived there back in the late 70's, parents live in Stevensville, cousins in Missoula proper. Beautiful area but Arizona is a nice change of temperature this time of year. Like a seat heater for snowbirds. 

My best friend is a Padres fan so let me know when you plan on making the run and maybe we can see both an Angels and Padres game. And unlike Chuck I won't be inviting you back to the house for a dip in the pool with the "other guys."

2Mg.gif

I actually lived in Stevi when I first moved out here, but I hated the drive up Highway 93 to Missoula,  and also the lack of people, so now I live in Missoula city limits. I've been trying to move to Seattle for the past year or so, but it hasn't happened yet. I am definitely up for a meetup at Safeco field sometime this season. Are you in the Pacific NW @Blarg?

Also here's an actual picture of @Chuckster70 and the guys from last night in Tempe:

Ca8qgJUWEAAPa6M.jpg