• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mark your calendars: March 8th-11th in Tempe, AZ = Tdawgfest2018

Chuck

3 hours ago, John Taylor said:

I actually lived in Stevi when I first moved out here, but I hated the drive up Highway 93 to Missoula,  and also the lack of people, so now I live in Missoula city limits. I've been trying to move to Seattle for the past year or so, but it hasn't happened yet. I am definitely up for a meetup at Safeco field sometime this season. Are you in the Pacific NW @Blarg

Nope, down here in SoCal and goofed mistaking Safeco with Petco. Chuck lives outside of Seattle and is always up for a game if any board member is out his way.

I flew up there years ago to meet him for a game and while he was getting beers I managed to talk to Rex Hudler as he was leaving the field and heading for the press box. Rex had been at fanfest as a guest and I told him Chuck was here tonight. Later around the 7th inning Chucks phone blows up with text messages, "you're on TV!" Rex had the cameramen hunt us down in the stands and he devoted a few minutes with Physioc pimping Angelswin.com. 

Back to Stevi and Missoula, the stores used to sell bumper stickers that said, Pray For Me I drive The 93. Way too many drunk drivers back in the 90's, there were so many crashes the local news didn't bother unless it shut the highway down.

My parents are selling their 30 acre spread. They just got to the age they can't maintain it. It's off Kootenai Creek Rd and is the first home on the left with a entryway that has carved in wood Sharot Creek Ranch. You can buy the entire parcel or 8 acres that had been prepped for a smaller home that was never built. But then you'd have to drive the 93 and the commute to Seattle would be a bitch. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh they're there

Isn't Arizona a conceal and carry state anyway? :D

Enjoy the game you two sorry I'm not there.... in other news my interviews seemed to go well this week.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

IMG_20180309_104603976.jpg

Being fat when it's hot isn't fun I've already got a sweat pool under my boobs.

Pro tip: Don't wear black in the sun.

And sunscreen up you fool, that Northeastern skin is going to fry and your weekend will become Lobsterfest. Chuck does this shit every year and Friday night he is glowing in a pretty unhealthy way.