• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mark your calendars: March 8th-11th in Tempe, AZ = Tdawgfest2018

Chuck

That's right..  You have a chance to finally meet @tdawg87 as he will be flying out from the upper eastern tip of the U.S. to watch the Angels and hopefully meet a bunch of AW peeps for the first time.

Tdawg will be bunking with @Brian Ilten & I so it should be a bunch of fun. We will be at Friday's game (Cubs stadium) and Sunday's at home in Tempe, not to mention at our event which will be on March 10th (more details on the location and time for that). 

Book your tix, get your ass out to Arizona and meet one of our most beloved members at AngelsWin.com this spring. 

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

$5 and I'll do the Truffle Shuffle. 

i can't access the urban dictionary here at school, so i have to wait until i get home to see what this means.

i'll be honest - i'm pretty scared at the possibilities.

1 hour ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Hope you got tickets already for the Cubs game. They sell out a lot. 

I have (3) extra tickets for the March 8 game. Cost me $45 + $4 service charge for each.  I'll let'em go at my cost ($147 total) if anyone still needs tix. If no one is interested by 1/15/2018, I'll post'em on SeatGeek

Section 103, Row 16, Seats 16-18

46 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I have (3) extra tickets for the March 8 game. Cost me $45 + $4 service charge for each.  I'll let'em go at my cost ($147 total) if anyone still needs tix. If no one is interested by 1/15/2018, I'll post'em on SeatGeek

Pablo!  What up!  I'll drive out if you're planning on parking your retirement RV outside of the stadium :)... Would love to catch a game with ya...

(stalker alert)

48 minutes ago, Pablo said:

you're avatar is horribly frightening.  

Me as substitute MC for Chuck: "And now I'd like to present the guest of honor! We in the Aerospace community like to refer to him as the Neil Armstrong of partially malignant, gender-challenged, Angelswin.com East-Coast biased "members".... the one and only Toby! (and not Borenstein's brother.... maybe)"

Just now, ettin said:

Me as substitute MC for Chuck: "And now I'd like to present the guest of honor! We in the Aerospace community like to refer to him as the Neil Armstrong of partially malignant, gender-challenged, Angelswin.com East-Coast biased "members".... the one and only Toby! (and not Borenstein's brother.... maybe)"

I like it.  I wish I was going to be there.  I started looking up flights Friday morning from Ontario, then fly back that night but fly to Palm Springs because I am at a wedding the next day.  

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I like it.  I wish I was going to be there.  I started looking up flights Friday morning from Ontario, then fly back that night but fly to Palm Springs because I am at a wedding the next day.  

I'm still trying to determine if I will be there or not too. Would love to come so I'm going to see if I can make it happen.

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You can still be a part of the show! 

tupac-2-web.jpg

I am a 46 year old, fat, white dude.  I have no idea what that is.  Why isn't he wearing a shirt?  What is the other guy holding?  Is his dick so big that the head of it is coming out of the bottom of his left leg so they had to block it out?  Do black guys not have chest hair?  Is he wearing a red baseball belt?  Why does it resemble those Namco Karate Video Games from the 80's?  So many more questions.  

27 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I am a 46 year old, fat, white dude.  I have no idea what that is.  Why isn't he wearing a shirt?  What is the other guy holding?  Is his dick so big that the head of it is coming out of the bottom of his left leg so they had to block it out?  Do black guys not have chest hair?  Is he wearing a red baseball belt?  Why does it resemble those Namco Karate Video Games from the 80's?  So many more questions.  

Strad... come out for at least a day dude! One game, drinks and fellowship, then bounce out early the next morning. 

Put your In & Out job and turn it into a  literally this spring. 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

That's right..  You have a chance to finally meet @tdawg87 as he will be flying out from the upper eastern tip of the U.S. to watch the Angels and hopefully meet a bunch of AW peeps for the first time.

Tdawg will be bunking with @Brian Ilten & I so it should be a bunch of fun. We will be at Friday's game (Cubs stadium) and Sunday's at home in Tempe, not to mention at our event which will be on March 10th (more details on the location and time for that). 

Book your tix, get your ass out to Arizona and meet one of our most beloved members at AngelsWin.com this spring. 

No game on saturday?