• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels arbitration roundup: Heaney agrees to $800,000

The Angels on Tuesday agreed with pitcher Andrew Heaney on an $800,000 salary for 2018, avoiding arbitration with the first of the 10 players they had eligible at the start of the week.

Friday is the deadline for teams and players to exchange figures, with hearings then held in February. The Angels typically settle with all their arbitration-eligible players before hearings, and most of them before the filing date.

The Angels other eligible players, in order of service time, are Martin Maldonado, Garrett Richards, Matt Shoemaker, Tyler Skaggs, Blake Parker, Jose Alvarez, C.J. Cron, Cam Bedrosian and JC Ramirez.

The Angels agreed on a $1.45 million deal with Blake Wood in December, just before the deadline for tendering deals to arbitration-eligible players.

View the full article

i thought the Halos extended Maldonado already -

I would not gamble in arbitration with him (teams usually don't go to arb with players they want) -- I think Maldonado could win his arbitration and is very valuable to any team he would be on...........Halos can't lose him or let him get ticked off by the arbitration process and be in a 'can't wait to leave' mode.

looking at that list - expect a bunch of signings this week.