• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OC Register: Dick Enberg public memorial set for March 10 at Petco Park

A public celebration of life to honor Dick Enberg will be held on March 10 at San Diego’s Petco Park, the family announced Tuesday.

Enberg, the longtime sports broadcaster whose 60-year career included doing play-by-play for the Angels, Rams, UCLA basketball and the Padres, as well as high-profile network assignments, died at 82 at his home in La Jolla on Dec. 21.

The public is invited to submit minute-long video tributes about Enberg to Tom Caitland (tomcaitland37@gmail.com) to be included at the event.

In lieu of flowers, the Enberg family asked that donations be made to Star/Pal, Challenged Athletes Foundation and La Jolla Music Society.

View the full article

• 2 months later...

i think i'm going to go. considering taking the train and maybe an uber to the ballpark.

i'm open to meeting up with anyone else from here who's going (if you're reading this and your name is @Adam, that means you're buying).

Edited by Tank