• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe Of The Day: Prime Rib

Prime Rib

Prime rib claims center stage during holiday season for a very good reason. It is the king of beef cuts.

It’s called a standing rib roast because to cook it, you position the roast majestically on its rib bones in the roasting pan.

Beautifully marbled with fat, this roast is rich, juicy, and tender—a feast for the eyes and the belly.

Continue reading "Prime Rib" »

3l9y56_bC3w

View the full article

1 hour ago, LHalo said:

I wish Captain Jack’s would update their place. The prime rib is great but the decor is 30 years old. I keep waiting for Judge Reinhold to pop out of the kitchen dressed in a pirate outfit whenever I eat there. 

i'm giving you extra credit for this reference.

Unknown-3.jpeg

On 12/22/2017 at 10:52 AM, mrwicked said:

f*cking love prime rib.

Lmao! I sae the thread title, opened it just to make some lsme comment about you and prime rib (which I dont know what it was gonna be). But i assumed you to be a fan, and seeing you with the first comment confirms it.

Prime Rib is great if done right. Bad prime rib (overcooked, not warm, etc) blows.

Am I crazy, or does leftovers suck?

1 hour ago, LHalo said:

I wish Captain Jack’s would update their place. The prime rib is great but the decor is 30 years old. I keep waiting for Judge Reinhold to pop out of the kitchen dressed in a pirate outfit whenever I eat there. 

If he did, would you ask him to tell fred savage stories from that movie they made together?

2 hours ago, Tank said:

did you just offer your wife to me?

this is awkward and i'm not really sure how to handle something like this.

No. Just offering to let two likeminded people who fear the color of properly cooked meat the chance to dine together on something that might better suit their sense of correctness 

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

No. Just offering to let two likeminded people who fear the color of properly cooked meat the chance to dine together on something that might better suit their sense of correctness 

Whew, thank goodness. Thought I was gonna have to brush my teeth again.

On 12/22/2017 at 3:28 PM, Keener said:

Tamales on christmas eve, prime rib baked in mustard/rock salt "shell"  on christmas day.  Nothing finer...

We're doing the exact thing with tamales on Christmas eve and prime rib on Christmas day.  The only difference is that I'm smoking ours with a butter, thyme, rosemary, garlic coating.  I can't wait.

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Lmao! I sae the thread title, opened it just to make some lsme comment about you and prime rib (which I dont know what it was gonna be). But i assumed you to be a fan, and seeing you with the first comment confirms it.

Prime Rib is great if done right. Bad prime rib (overcooked, not warm, etc) blows.

Am I crazy, or does leftovers suck?

Leftover prime rib makes awesome sandwiches. Cut it wafer thin then dip it in leftover heated broth to warm it up. Drop it on some soft french bread or sourdough with provolon and coarse brown mustard.

Edited by Blarg