• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

It's a good sign.....

Docwaukee

7 minutes ago, popo85 said:

What could be our best package for Ozuna or Yelich?

Start with any two of our top 10, maybe three. From there, it would waver up or down based on my any bad contracts that could be packaged with them or any MLB guys Miami would have interest in, big or small.

7 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

Neither Ozuna nor Yelich fit our team currently.  Yeah they'd be cool, but our OF is filled, and we have a bevy of OF prospects in the lower minors too.  Save the money/resources for areas of need (corner IFs, 2B, future catching depth, pitching).

That's the key word. Obviously if you can land a stud 2B, 3B, or SP with a package comparable to that Yelich/Ozuna would require, of course that would be the route to go. I'm just not convinced that either outcome has the door absolutely closed yet. 

Hernandez is very close to fitting that bill, but he'd be an Angel by now or even last season if 1) the Angel valued him as such 2) the Phillies were asking reasonably or 3) he was truly available. One of those things is holding it up, so I think other paths are fair game.

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

We murdered and ate the little bastard the last time it started squalking. 

Stop murdering birds Ozzy! 

The birdie is alive and well. I dropped some inside info prior to the Ohtani signing. I just keep him caged and don't call to him to fly to my shoulder like I used to. 

2 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

Right on cue

No please. I'd rather go with Kendrick or Walker first, or trade for an unproven such as Jurickson Profar or Tony Kemp.

Or perhaps Trout can play 2B, because as I understand, 2B and CF are apparently interchangeable these days.

And again, as another poster said before, if Kinsler is on the Angels and says "Get off our field" anthem whose field are we supposed to get off of.

We don't need to confuse our players like that.

25 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Stop murdering birds Ozzy! 

The birdie is alive and well. I dropped some inside info prior to the Ohtani signing. I just keep him caged and don't call to him to fly to my shoulder like I used to. 

give us something vague and of marginal truth.  We'll talk about it till tomorrow.  

12 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Nobody talks about the Halos ever. 

Sign an international wonder? Nah. 

Someone overpays Stanton? THE BASEBALL GODS HAVE BLESSED THE STANKEES!

I've so given up on media everything is just opinion these days. 

The had a 25 year old with 52 homeruns last year, and they added a 28 year old with 59 homeruns, they have them both for at least the next 5 years.  In this case I think the hype is warranted, that's pretty much the definition of blockbuster.