• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLB network coverage very narrow

Dtwncbad

4 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Is it me or is the mlb network really falling flat today?

I think they have spent 99% of the time today talking about Stanton.  I get it as the main story, but it is actually a couple days old already and this is the actual winter meetings.

I would have expected at least some interesting content about the 28 other teams.

They are live but it almost seems like they are on a 15 minutes taped loop. It's borderline boring at this point.

You have not seen anything, yet.  Just wait for the weekly Yankee "Game of the Week," the constant updates about Judge and Stanton and the John Sterling replays for the entire 2018 season.  I am already looking forward to ordering the MLB produced DVD and commemorative program recapping the Yankee's 2018 season.

MLB Network isn't narrow. The presenters have to flap their jaws for hours on end and nothing has actually happened yet. They stretch out Trammel and Morris. GMs from also-rans sit and talk about what they'd like to do, but haven't done. Rosenthal and the rest keep churning rumors of what could happen, maybe. When or if somebody pulls a big trade or signs a free-agent for 9-digits that begin with a 2, then the action will pick up. Somebody who got mentioned Monday morning got airtime for switching his agent to Boras. Bore us!!!

5 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Pujols was always a good defender at 1B. I think we can chill on bagging on him as a defender and just focus on his age and the amount of money he makes.

Albert was a good defender like 3 years ago (OK really, he was good like 5 years ago).  He’s hardly played the position in the last 2 seasons. 

Doubting him is fair. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, greginpsca said:

They covered the veterans election last night.

And they went and featured it again. It's a Monday so even yesterday's news was being run because they had to have filler. I'm not sure what you guys point is other than you're butthurt the Yankees got all the early coverage because of the press conference. 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Blarg doesn't know what day it is. lol

I had MLB channel on most of the day while cooking ribs. The morning through afternoon was all Stanton then they went into more coverage of other teams by interviewing GMs and local best writers. 

Edited by Blarg