• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Do you think Arte/Eppler surprise us with....

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Fantasizing about Freeman now, thanks guys. lol

Eppler has a great working relationship it seems with Atlanta. 

What would it cost?

Adell, Thaiss, Valbuena, Skaggs, Cron? 

Marsh and Bedrosian are both Georgia boys and would have value to the Braves.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Other than some east coast hacks on the radio, nobody has tied us to Darvish. 

I think signing him would be huge. Having three aces atop your rotation never sucks. It would also cockblock Dipoto and other rivals like the Assssstros. 

I like that sound of that, the Japanese media will be completely 100% focused on the Angels because of both pitchers, then all the extra ticket & merchandise sales when tourists come to Anaheim. Its a win/win for tourists, they get to see both Ohtani & Darvish + Disneyland so alot of them will fly over from Japan.

2 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

I'd go with DJ LeMahieu or Kelvin Herrera.

the other day someone on here was mentioning LeMahieu.  It seems sort of out there, but maybe not as much as we may think.  He is a FA next year and Colorado has good prospects waiting for 2b to open up.

it would be incredible if we could somehow land Lemahieu.

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

I guess a scenario of JD Martinez in RF and Calhoun picking up 1B or being dealt for an arm or infielder would be unexpected too. 

(I wouldn't want that)

That would put us somewhere in the area of 70M tied to 3 OF positions......... Not a Chance in Hell!

I could see them bring back Revere and EYJR!......

26 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

We'd have to overpay dearly for Freeman, ATL is not in a position to lose butts in their brand new stadium seats.

Not if the Braves were the Angels very own AAAA team like the Marlins are to the Yankees but they'd have to first have GA/Salmon/Weaver buy a share in the Braves & one of them becomes CEO of the Braves.