• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Does Arte Moreno push aside Eppler and make a big splash?

Chuck

9 hours ago, ukyah said:

personally, i couldn't give less of a shit about albert's career milestones. i'm sure it's because he's an anchor on my team, but still...just retire already. he lost me, early on, when he acted like a bitch when asked about trout. i know trout loves him, but that was weaksauce ego bs.

My long lost brother.

Word for word.

I don"t think there is an honest Angel fan alive that doesn't recognize the Albert decline and ugliness of the back half of this contract.

But obsessing on it is almost as tired as Pujols performance.

There is nothing new or fresh to say about it.

I found it more annoying last year when the Angels were right on top of the luxury tax.  With some room now, I find it less annoying by comparison.

The guy stinks now and he is expensive.  But what does that have to do with 95% of the decisions being made to improve the club?

"Arte this" and "Arte that" regarding Pujols. . . .it's pretty tired.

19 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

The way I look at it is if the starting rotation can stay healthy, this team will be much better in 2018. 

Add Nunez at 3B, Hernandez/Gordon/Walker at 2B and BP arms and this team will win 90+ games next year.

LOL! Did you say if the starting rotation can stay healthy? That's funny

18 hours ago, VariousCrap said:

What more of a big splash can a team have than the best player in baseball?  Arte doesn't need to make a big splash, he needs to make several good moves to surround Trout with the right kind of talent.

Signing Upton was a great start.  Now they need to address 3B, 2B and maybe 1B.  Add bullpen arms too.

WINNING PUTS BUTTS IN THE SEATS!!!!

Totally agree. 

But i still want stanton.

Its not going to happen though, so option 1 is the way to go.

1 hour ago, VariousCrap said:

The way I look at it is if the starting rotation can stay healthy, this team will be much better in 2018. 

Add Nunez at 3B, Hernandez/Gordon/Walker at 2B and BP arms and this team will win 90+ games next year.

If they really wanted to win 90+ games and become an instant serious contender they should’ve let Upton walk and traded Trout and Calhoun for the entire Marlins outfield plus Gordon, Prado and Barraclough. 

Didn't Trout say he liked Miami.  

3-2-1 boom

D2062AD1-5992-4E00-A1B4-51311B214E5C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Calzone said:

If they really wanted to win 90+ games and become an instant serious contender they should’ve let Upton walk and traded Trout and Calhoun for the entire Marlins outfield plus Gordon, Prado and Barraclough. 

3-2-1 boom

3511d9767c96ce281df5a9a69f6b88ed5654af83

1 hour ago, Calzone said:

3-2-1 boom

D2062AD1-5992-4E00-A1B4-51311B214E5C.jpeg

How many games did Miami win?

1-2-3 fizzle